maanantai 8. syyskuuta 2014

I Just Shoot Bullet trough your head. Nobody likes you anymore.
You just let living dead under your skin.
Your just Zombie now, We are scared because of you. We hate you.
I have three bullets for you and your dead friends.
We don't want to get bitten.
I will end my day before I turn to zombie, but it's not gonna happen yet!. :D


I start writing this zombie diary now and first i say..."Sorry my bad language, My English is bad but
hope you can read this :)


-Week Before "The happening"
Today is 20. November and year is two thousand and twenty eight.
We are going to party, We, Jax and Me... My name is Mike.
It's Jaxs birthday and luckily its Friday.
We drink a lot, Beer,Whisky, Vine...

-Six days before "The happening"
Today, at 7.AM Jax broke his leg, crashed on stairs. and ambulance took him to hospital.
And I have a hangover.

-Five Days before "the happening"
Today I went to hospital, to see Jax. He was so drunk that he doesn't remember anything.
I took Jax to home whit my bike and Jax went to bed and fall asleep almost immediately.

-Two days before "the happening" -first infected
I went to work as normal. Works ends 4.pm and I went home.
I jump to couch and open one bottle of beer
Open my TV and watch the News as normal.
The reporter on the news says there is something strange in  a new virus infection.
I start news too late so i start checking it from internet
>New Virus Epidemic >No Cure >Mutated >Cold Sweat, Incredible pain,High fever.
The day was long... I think more and more about that new virus.
Hope ot wont spread.

-Night before "the happenin" -BlackOut
Jax come over and we start playing some old fps games.
We have good time then sudden the electricity went down.
I took my flashlights and give one for Jax
Jax went home and i went to bed.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti